Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

Red

White

and Blue

Happy Independence Day!

Pictures of the red, white, and blue things I love:

Top--Details on a building in Maysville, Kentucky.

Middle--Delicious homemade vanilla ice cream. I'd made it once before and it definitely did not disappoint the second time around. It's creamy, luscious, and filled with vanilla flavor. It's so easy and would be a fun activity for your 4th of July get-together. Next time I whip some up, I'd love to make some hot fudge sauce for sundaes. Mmm...sundaes. I wish I had one right now!

Bottom--A pretty cloud in a blue sky that I spied from the car last week. At first it look like a dove, and then it magically morphed into a heart. I took this picture sometime between the dove--heart transformation, so I think it might look like a mutant.

I hope you have a wonderful and safe holiday jam-packed with fun!

* * * * *
Thanks to a glitch, this post did not go up as scheduled. Please accept my belated holiday wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcomed!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin