Pages

Friday, September 4, 2009

Our State Fair is a Great State Fair

Midway Edition

Ok, ok, I know the fair is over but that doesn't mean the fair fun has to stop. Here are some pictures of the midway rides that I snapped while out and about with Julie. I really think I like looking at the rides more than I like riding them. The bright colors, neon lights, and retro decorations always make me feel nostalgic.

Ferris Wheel: The crown jewel of the midway

Himalaya: A midway must-have

How can you pass up an offer like this?

And such fabulous prizes!

If I had bought some tickets, I definitely would have gone on the Fun Slide. It's like 3 stories high, and it says right there in the name, it's FUN!

The Yoyo: Slightly terrifying, but what every kid dreams of when they say, "I want to swing higher!"

The Tilt-A-Whirl: A carnival classic

I hope you have a sugary sweet weekend full of childlike wonder! I know that's my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcomed!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin