Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

summer light (and a winner)





top photo: a sign. bottom photo: berries in my mug.


Oh me. Oh my. Summer is here. I've sweated through more clothes and taken more showers in the past week than I can ever remember. Despite the heat, humidity, and sudden avalanche of yard work (Seriously weeds? You're killing me.), I still feel so glad it's summer. I love the summer light (and I've been trying to capture it!).

* * * 

I chose a winner for the yarn giveaway using the random number generator. The winner is Kepanie of Knitspiring Odyssey! Kepanie, please send me your info and I'll send you a pretty skein of yarn.

Thanks to everyone who entered! I appreciate that you stopped by to visit, and I'm looking forward to checking out all of your blogs and pattern recommendations.




3 comments:

  1. beautiful photos, I especially love the raspberries :) we had a lot of raspberry bushes when I was growing up, and picking the berries was always fun! (well, and eating them!)

    congrats Kepanie! I'm looking forward to what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet of you Jesse & mahalo nui loa, Allison!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Kepanie ... what a lucky knitter! Love those raspberries.

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcomed!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin