Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

lately...



Hello. How are you these days? It feels like ages since I've stopped here for a chat. No worries. Soon I will be back in full force because I am nearly done with school. I feel like an eek! would be appropriate but I don't want to squeal in your ear. Just know that I am so excited to be finishing my grad program in two weeks.

There are also some cringing yikes! thoughts going on right now as I try to figure out my next move. I've always been a person with a plan, and now I'm flying by the seat of my pants. People keep asking what I'm going to do and all I've got for them is: Get a job. Preferably one that I enjoy. I am open to suggestions.

This is my life lately: I've been fortifying myself with cups of tea and coffee, filling my belly with husband-made meals (he's wonderful), sneaking in some knitting time, taking breaks at night to watch silly movies, and of course, reading/writing/worrying about school. I printed out this list to keep from stressing too much. I've promised myself there will be a bubble bath and new knitting needles at the end of all this paper-writing.

* * * * * 

What have you been up to lately? I would love to hear. 


5 comments:

  1. Best wishes! You will figure it all out in time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...only 2 more weeks! That is one good list. I hope you have a sweet Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking of you! Best of luck on the last two weeks! Your knitting these days is so lovely! I love seeing that pair of socks... I'm on #2 now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband is in grad school (again) so we can empathize! Congrats that you are finally at the end of the tunnel... things will work out!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. School, kids, projects, digging out my house occasionally, and longing to garden while looking out a rainy window. Thanks for the list and the cup of tea. Hope everything goes well.

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcomed!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin