Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

camilla








My Camilla shawl has been off the needles for a month. I immediately wrapped it around my neck and there it has stayed, keeping me warm on snowy days when my boy and I dash outside for a quick snow fix and then hurry back inside for hot chocolate, and keeping me cozy while I sip tea and listen to podcasts. Camilla is not really a shawl at all in my opinion but instead something along the lines of a shawl-style scarf. It's thick and cushy and those scallops add such a pretty detail.

* * * 

There are so many good new podcasts these days.

Melody's new video podcast is so sweet and calming. It feels just like visiting with her, and I love to pull out my knitting and tea and spend time with her.

The first episode of Woolful was so captivating that I can't wait to hear more. I loved listening to (and learning from) the interviews with people in the fiber world.

Of course, go listen to Serial right now if you haven't already. It's a podcast that tells one story each season, and this season they're re-investigating a murder. My husband recently caught me listening to a podcast about Serial (that is, a podcast about a podcast) and said that was too much, but I don't think so. ;)

What are you listening to? Any good podcasts?





7 comments:

  1. Very lovely! I love that Camilla pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many wonderful podcasts to listen to right? I love the MOTH, Good Job Brain, Serial (so good), Yarns at Yinhoo, and Things you Missed in History Class. Just to name a few.
    Your shawl turned out gorgeous! Such a pretty color for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so pretty! It's something a bit different - I like sideways knit scarves :-) Love the colour as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks wonderful on you, squishy and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! It's so telling when a knit goes off the needles and into your wardrobe immediately!

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcomed!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin