Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

little things


Happy Thanksgiving to all of my U.S. friends (and happy Thursday to everyone else)!

Good morning! Today is starting off with a cup of creamy hot coffee and gingerbread cookie beside me, so needless to say, I have a lot to be thankful for. I have a lot of big things to be thankful for this year--healthy family, new home, steady job, graduate degree--but this blog is about noticing the small things, too. Little things I'm thankful for lately:




{cheese and fruit feast}

Accompanied by a movie marathon with my little sister. 






I never get bored with this soft yarn and these colorful needles.





{persimmon tree in the neighborhood}

Reminds me of our time in Japan.





{vegetable pot pie}

So cozy and comforting.


* * * 


I hope you have a lot of things--both big and small--to be thankful for today and always.

Happy Thanksgiving!





3 comments:

  1. Which to comment on first? The sweater is just beautiful. Food-wise you had me at the fruit and cheese platter! Yeah to movie marathon with the sister, those are my favorite things as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the link to the Quince yarn....so pretty and not a bad price....hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving, too...we certainly did!

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcomed!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin