Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Around Town



I love seeing all of the festive decorations when I'm out and about this time of year. Yesterday I took a little jaunt to the library and thrift store (where I got lots of cool vintage Christmas cards). The weather was fairly warm, which meant my gloveless hands were free to take some photos.




A nearby bar puts up this larger-than-life Santa every year. I love it!




The same bar also had this cool ornament wreath decorating their door. So sparkly and lovely!



This simple jingle bell wreath makes me smile. I like how understated it looks on those big doors.



Back at my house, a Christmas card from a good friend. The Kermit the Frog postmark is a bonus!



And a Santa cookie for me. Yum!

Hope you are having a splendid week!

1 comment:

  1. You're right about that simple jingle bell wreath -- it's perfect for that door. And what a great idea getting vintage cards at the thrift store. I think I need to swing by ours and see what's available.

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcomed!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin