CSA produce for the week of June 22, 2010 from Finger Pickin' Farms:
Hmm...my arrangement of the vegetables this week is kind of jumbled. So let's play a little matching game. I'll list off what we got, and you can match it up to the item in the photo you think it is.
Orange and Purple carrots
Zephyr bi-color squash
Walla Walla onions
White and green cucumbers
We also got:
Someone waiting on me
* * * * *Weekly Menu:
* Japanese Curry with Potatoes, Onions and Rutabagas served over rice
* Tofu and Vegetable fried rice
* Japanese Curry Bread (kare pan)--this sounds kind of involved, but it's really just baking our leftovers into bread. I didn't bother with frying the bread.
* Couscous with Cucumbers, Tomatoes, feta, and yogurt dressing
* Falafel served in homemade pita bread with tzatziki sauce and lots of vegetable toppings
* * * * *
Hope you're eating well this week!