Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Crochet All Day




These days I can't get enough crocheting in to satisfy my addiction--I could crochet all day if I had the time. I love working with thread and a hook and making delicate creations.




I finally got around to crocheting Margaret Oomen's Sunburst Cover from the September/October 2009 issue of Crochet Today. It's more time-consuming than the Radii and Shamrock Covers, but I think the end result is worth it. In fact, I liked the Sunburst so much that I made two!




I also got the chance to try out lots of tutorials from The Royal Sisters. From left to right, Grandma Tree, Grandma Twinkle, Grandma Heart, and Grandma All Round. I plan to adorn gifts with these lovely shapes, and then the gift recipient has a little ornament to hang on the tree next year. These crochet up fast, so if you need a really last minute gift addition, these work well.

I hope you're having a happy holiday!

3 comments:

  1. I love your grandma series from The Royal Sisters. They are so sweet. Have a merry holiday Allison.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love all of these! If you keep this up, I am going to want to learn to crochet!

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcomed!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin