Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sweetness for a Rainy Day

What's that you say? This blog doesn't have enough pink? I can't believe you're not satisfied with the strawberry cupcakes and ice cream, the baby photos, and the gingham bookmark. If you insist, though, I do have some more pink for you.

For example, I've got these sheets that I bought at the Strawberry Festival yard sale. They're affectionately (I'm sure) called the "grandma sheets" around here. The pink and yellow floral pattern is quite delightful and that little lace detail makes me smile.



Not satiated yet? How about this pretty pink garland? I crocheted it a couple of months ago using this Heart Ornament Pattern as my guide. The garland is currently hanging in my kitchen, above the washer and dryer, where it succeeds in brightening up its surroundings. I think it'll probably make an appearance at the wedding, too.

Lastly, here's a dreamy, romantic movie that's just perfect for a holing up on a rainy day with a cup of tea and some crafting. And best of all? That pink!

I hope you're having a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcomed!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin