Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Nightstand Love



Well, hello.

I promised myself I wouldn't blog this week, at least not until Friday, because even though I have so many things I want to share here, I also have many things due this week. But, I'm making an exception, even if it means typing up an annotated bibliography late into the night. Oh, the sacrifices I make for blogging...

Today I visited Maria's blog Vintage Simple and saw that the lavender eye pillow I made is now residing on her nightstand. Maria's home is so beautiful and calming. I'm really honored that something I sewed has found a place there. If you've never visited Maria's blog before, take some time to look around. She's got a great eye for design and is so genuine in her writing. I'm sure you'll want to linger.

You can also see Maria's nightstand featured on The Goodie Life. I love seeing the mix of handmade things and books she keeps around to inspire her.


2 comments:

  1. I would be honored too. You did such a nice job creating this. Now get back to that bibliography, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, dear. Somehow I missed this. (How did I??) I'm honored to have a little bit of you by my bedside, dear. Thank you for creating such beautiful things.

    xoox,
    -maria

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcomed!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin