Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

But how does K feel?

Look! It's my very first cross stitch. I'm really excited by how sweet this is.

Making this also got me completely addicted to cross stitching. Since I made this I've been working on 2 bookmarks and completed a cross stitch for my dad and one for myself. It's ridiculous how much I want to cross stitch.

I really like how old-fashioned cross stitch looks. It's very simple, but pleasant. I picked up a couple of books of patterns, so I'm well on my way to making more. I am surprised by how time-consuming this hobby is. I thought because the stitch was easy that I could just fly through a pattern in no time. In actuality, those little x's add up.

K likes my little cross stitch. We've got it in our kitchen, next to our washer and dryer (lovely set-up we've got!). Here it is in its natural habitat:

The print next to it is from The Black Apple. Such a cute tea party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcomed!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin