List of things I'm loving today
1. This pinwheel floor cushion made using Sandra's method. It fits in perfectly with my style, which K recently described as "picnic/party". I'd add "vintage" and agree that it's a spot on description of my style.
2. Sweet peas in a milk glass vase.
3. Tea. Tea is always on my list of things I love.
4. This little matryoshka who is stuffed with lavender. Her name is Beatrice. She smells (and looks) so sweet.
5. Spending the afternoon with my sister, painting our nails and watching a favorite movie.
6. Feeling a breeze while out walking with K tonight. I've missed breezes.
7. Scoring some pretty skirts and cute shoes for fifty percent off at the thrift store.
8. Leftovers for dinner because it means I didn't have to cook.
9. A (relatively) clean apartment.
10. A new shawl to work on!
* * * * *
What are you loving today?